Feature Project –
Site address – 5150/5160 Yonge Street, Toronto (North York) – October 2015
- ramp snow melting
- over 8000 square feet of heated area, plus 3 trench drains / catch basins
- TRM MI copper/hdpe cables installed in asphalt paving
- TRM installed a complete new power wiring/distribution system
- A new auto control system, with both aerial and pavement mounted snow sensors was designed and installed.
- Once the area was prepared for the new heating cables, TRM’s installation crew took less than 2 days to complete the cable install, and the asphalt cover coats were placed by the middle of the 2nd day, and the project was complete sooner than expected.