Industrial heat tracing is an application, using electric heating cables, for various reasons:
- Maintaining process temperatures on pipes
- Elevating temperatures (rise) on pipes, tanks, vessels
- Freeze protection of water lines, eye wash stations
Facilities using these products include:
- Food processing
- Factories of any kind
A fully engineered heat trace system, can include:
- MI heating cables for higher temps, corrosive atmospheres
- SR cable for medium and low temperatures
- Basic controls such as thermostats
- Digital controllers and sensors for accurate heat trace management, and integration into a facility’s automation systems.
TRM can provide a full industrial heat trace design and system to suit any application specific needs.